CONSUMER RIGHTS - CANCELLATION RETURN CONDITIONS
1. If you place an order electronically on the website you are using, you accept the preliminary information form and the distance sales agreement.
2. Buyers are subject to the provisions of Law No. 6502 on Consumer Protection and Regulation on Distance Contracts and other applicable laws regarding the sale and delivery of the purchased product.
3. Shipping charges are the cost of the product shipment and will be paid by the buyers.
4. Each product purchased shall be delivered to the person and / or organization at the address indicated by the purchaser provided that it does not exceed the 30-day legal period. If the product is not delivered within this period, Buyers may terminate the contract.
5. The purchased product must be delivered complete and in conformity with the specifications specified in the order and with any documents such as warranty certificate, user manual.
6. In the event that it is impossible to sell the purchased product, the seller must notify the buyer in writing within 3 days of learning of this. The total price must be returned to the Buyer within 14 days.
IF THE PRODUCT PURCHASED IS NOT PAID:
7. If Buyer does not pay the product price or cancels it in bank records, Seller's obligation to deliver the product shall cease.
SHOPPING WITH UNAUTHORIZED USE OF CREDIT CARD:
8. After the delivery of the product, if the credit card that the buyer makes payment is found to be unfairly used by unauthorized persons and the price of the product sold is not paid to the Seller by the relevant bank or financial institution, the Buyer shall pay the seller the shipping cost of the product within 3 days. shall return to the SELLER.
IF THE PRODUCT CANNOT BE DELIVERED DURING THE UNDERSTANDING REASONS:
9. If there are force majeure circumstances that Seller cannot foresee and the product cannot be delivered within the time limit, the Buyer shall be notified. The buyer may request the cancellation of the order, replacement of the product with a similar product or postponement of the delivery until the obstacle is eliminated. If the buyer cancels the order; If the payment is made in cash, it is paid in cash within 14 days of cancellation. If the buyer has made the payment by credit card and cancels it, the product price will be returned to the bank within 14 days after this cancellation, but it is possible that the bank will transfer it to the buyer's account within 2-3 weeks.
BUYER'S OBLIGATION TO CHECK THE PRODUCT:
10. The buyer shall inspect the goods / services subject to the contract before delivery; dents, broken, package torn etc. damaged and defective goods / services will not receive delivery from the cargo company. The delivered goods / services shall be deemed to be undamaged and intact. BUYER, After delivery of goods / services must be carefully protected. If the right of withdrawal is to be used, goods / services should not be used. Invoice must be returned with the product.
RIGHT TO CAYMA:
11 receiver; can use the right of withdrawal from the contract by rejecting the goods without any legal and criminal responsibility and without giving any reason, within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of delivery to the SELLER, to the SELLER on the following contact information provided that the SELLER has notified the goods.
12. SELLER'S RIGHT TO NOTICE NOTICE CONTACT INFORMATION:
NAME / TITLE: Flo Tours
ADDRESS: 3575 W. Lake Mary Blvd., Suite:108 Lake Mary, FL 32746
WIRE: 1 (800) 417-3880
FAX: 1 (888)514 -7070
DURATION OF THE CAYMA RIGHT:
13. If the purchaser has purchased a service, this 14-day period shall commence on the date of signing the contract. The right of withdrawal cannot be used in the service contracts that have started to be executed with the approval of the consumer before the right of withdrawal expires.
14. Expenses arising from the exercise of the right of withdrawal belong to the SELLER.
15. In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, the Seller shall be notified in writing by registered mail, fax or email to the SELLER within 14 (fourteen) days and the product shall not be used in accordance with the provisions of the ler Products that cannot be used Cay.
USE OF CAYMA RIGHT:
16. The invoice of the product delivered to the 3rd party or the BUYER (If the invoice of the product to be returned is corporate, it must be sent together with the return invoice issued by the institution when returning it. The invoices issued on behalf of the institutions cannot be completed unless the RETURN INVOICE is issued.)
17. Return form, products to be returned must be delivered complete and undamaged, including box, packaging, standard accessories, if any.
18. The SELLER is obliged to return the total price and the documents that put the BUYER under debt within 10 days from the receipt of the notification of withdrawal to the BUYER and to receive the return within 20 days.
19. If there is a decrease in the value of the goods due to a reason arising from the BUYER's defect or if the refund becomes impossible, the BUYER shall be liable to compensate the losses of the SELLER at the rate of the defect. However, the BUYER is not responsible for the changes and deteriorations that occur due to the proper use of the product or product during the right of withdrawal.
20. If the campaign limit amount is decreased by the SELLER due to the use of the right of withdrawal, the discount amount used within the scope of the campaign is canceled.
PRODUCTS NOT AVAILABLE:
21. Underwear sub-parts, swimwear and bikini bottoms, make-up items, disposable products, goods which are prepared in accordance with the BUYER's request or clearly personal needs and which are not suitable to be returned back, goods that are in danger of rapid deterioration or that are likely to pass the expiry date, or products that are unsuitable for health and hygiene, if they are unpacked by the PURCHASER after being delivered, products that are mixed with other products after delivery and which are not possible to be separated by their nature, goods related to periodicals such as newspapers and magazines, electronic media instant services or royalties delivered to the consumer, audio or video recordings, books, digital content, software programs, data storage and storage devices, computer In case the agent is opened by the PURCHASER, it is not possible to return it as per the Regulation. Furthermore, before the expiration of the right of withdrawal, it is not possible to use the right of withdrawal for the services started with the approval of the consumer.
22. Cosmetics and personal care products, underwear products, swimwear, bikinis, books, copyable software and programs, DVD, VCD, CD and cassettes and stationery consumables (toner, cartridge, ribbon, etc.) unpacked, untested, untested must be intact and unused.
STATUTORY STATUS AND LEGAL RESULTS
23. The BUYER accepts, declares and undertakes that in case of default in case of payment transactions with the credit card, the buyer will pay interest and be liable to the bank within the framework of the credit card agreement with the cardholder bank. In this case, the relevant bank may apply legal remedies; and in case the BUYER is in default due to the debt, the BUYER agrees that the SELLER will pay the loss and loss due to the delayed performance of the debt.
PAYMENT AND DELIVERY
24. You can make a Bank Transfer or EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) to any of our ............, ......... bank accounts ($).
25. With our credit cards through our site, you can take advantage of online single payment or online installment opportunities for all kinds of credit cards. With your online payments, your credit card will be charged at the end of your order.